2017 AIDS WALK ATLANTA & 5K RUN ROUTE
Click here to view the 2017 route map for
AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run
- Registration fees: Runners $35 (thru 10/21/17 at 12:00 noon). Online registration will close at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, October 18th. Registration will re-open on-site only on Sunday, October 22 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM for $45.
- Register here or click the register button
- 5K Run course is certified and is a Peachtree Road Race pre-qualifier
- Runners may choose to register as an individual or form/join a team
- Runners are encouraged to fundraise online
- 5K Runner bag check available at Runner Check In
- Packet Pick Up is at 11:00 AM on race day
- Chip timed race
- All finishers will be awarded a Runner's Shirt upon completion of the 5K Run
- Check-in opens at 11:00 AM
- Run starts at 1:00 PM on 10th Street
- Please take MARTA or carpool
- Due to City of Atlanta Ordinance, pets, strollers, and inline skates are not allowed
- Pre-race packet pick up is available on Thursday, October 19th from 4:00-8:00 PM at Phidippides Ansley Mall for runners who have registered by 12:00 PM Wednesday, October 18th. Race day bib pick up opens at 11:00 AM on Sunday in Piedmont Park for all participants.
Check out Couch to 5K plan: week by week. A running plan for beginers takes you through a nine week plan with tips and podcasts to help you prepare for your 5K Run!
Click here for more information!
Questions? Call 404.876.WALK (9255) or email: 5KRun@aidatlanta.org